Step 1: Log into PowerSchool and complete Registration.
- Go to https://pschool.glenview34.org
- Login with your username/password. If you cannot remember the username or password you created, you may use the "Forgot Username or Password?" link to recover them via email. If you have yet to create a PowerSchool account, you will need your child's Reference ID and key in order to continue. For login assistance or to update your address in PowerSchool, please email email@example.com or contact the school office.
- Click on Registration in the left hand navigation.
- Update any of the information we have on file, and check the yearly signoff checkboxes. Remember to click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.
STEP 2: Pay School Fees**
For FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN, receipt of a required $360 deposit is due after registration. It may take a few hours for kindergarten fees to display in EFUNDS. If applying for a FDK Waiver, payment of the deposit is due only if you are not approved for the waiver.
TO PAY ONLINE:
- Go to our online web store at EFUNDS FOR SCHOOLS
- Login with your existing account or create a new account. You will need your student's ID# when creating an account. Your child's ID Number was included in your "application accepted" email.
- Click Student Fees - your student's name - add the school fees to your cart and checkout.
(A convenience fee of $2.85 for credit/debit and $1.25 for electronic check payments will be charged.)
TO PAY WITH A CHECK:
- Click HERE and download/print your school's fee sheet.
Drop off or mail checks to:
Glenview School District 34
1401 Greenwood Road
Glenview, IL 60026
** If you plan to apply for Free or Reduced lunch, please do not pay fees during Registration. Applications to renew or apply for free and reduced status for the upcoming year will be mailed to your home in late July or early August. Families who do not qualify for free or reduced will receive invoices via email in the Fall.
A copy of the Free/Reduced application is available online HERE and also at your school office or Administration Building.
Return the form to your school office or direct to Jill Conner in Food Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, Jill can also be reached at (847) 486-7702.
STEP 3: Complete Online Residency Verification, If Required
Verification applies to:
- Students new to District 34.
- Students whose families have moved within the district during the previous school year.
- Those entering early childhood, kindergarten, 3rd grade, 6th grade.
- Families with a lease that expired during the previous school year.
- Other families as determined by the district.
Go to: https://register.glenview34.org/residency
Fill out the Affirmation Letter and upload the needed documents.
Once you have finished these three steps, your registration will be complete.
If you need any further assistance with the steps above, please contact your school's office:
Henking: (847) 998-5035
Lyon: (847) 998-5045
Westbrook: (847) 998-5055
Glen Grove: (847) 998-5030
Hoffman: (847) 998-5040
Pleasant Ridge: (847) 998-5050
Attea: (847) 486-7700
Springman: (847) 998-5020
You may also reach out to the district Enrollment Specialist, Gabriela Anderson, at (847) 998-5063.